1pc Forged Wheels

1pc Forged Wheels

3sdmyellow

1PC Forged

• 1pc forged monoblock alloy wheels •
• Made to order in the UK using 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminium •
• 30-60 days production – fully customizable •
• private label design available on request •

Street Series   –   17″ 18″ 19″ 20″ 21″ 22″ 23″ 24″

Forged 1.01

1PC Forged

Forged 1.19

1PC Forged

Forged 1.25

1PC Forged

Forged 1.41

1PC Forged

Forged 1.55

1PC Forged

Forged 1.56

1PC Forged

Forged 1.74

1PC Forged

Forged 1.75

1PC Forged

Forged 1.76

1PC Forged

Track Series   –   13″ 14″ 15″ 16″ 17″ 18″ 19″ 20″

Forged 1.02-R

1PC Forged

Forged 1.41-R

1PC Forged

Forged 1.53-R

1PC Forged

All our 1pc forged wheels are manufactured in our UK factory using the finest 6061-T6 aluminium forgings.  The offsets and bolt patterns available are dictated by the profile of the forging but generally will meet the needs of 98% of the vehicles out there, for the remaining 2% one of our 3pc forged wheels is normally the best option.  Below is our current list of available passenger car wheel forgings. if your size isn’t listed please contact us as the range is constantly expanding.

13″ / 14″ TBC

15×7.0

16×6.0 16×6.5 16×7.0

17×7.0 17×7.5 17×8.0 17×8.5 17×9.0 17×9.5 17×10.0 17×10.5 17×11.0

18×7.5 18×8.0 18×8.5 18×9.0 18×9.5 18×10.0 18×10.5 18×11.0

19×8.0 19×8.5 19×9.0 19×9.5 19×10.0 19×10.5 19×11.0 19×11.5 19×12.0

20×8.0 20×8.5 20×9.0 20×9.5 20×10.0 20×10.5 20×11.0 20×11.5 20×12.0 20×12.5

21×8.5 21×9.0 21×9.5 21×10.0 21×10.5 21×11.0 21×11.5 21×12.0

22×9.0 22×9.5 22×10.0 22×10.5 22×11.0 22×11.5 22×12.0

23×9.5 23×10.0 23×10.5 23×11.0 23×11.5 23×12.0 23×13.0

24×9.5 24×10.0 24×10.5 24×11.0 24×11.5 24×12.0 24×13.0